#34 Really sleazy cyber-sexing me.

"Heya I'm Nick Im a young confident young guy looking to have some fun.
I had a read through your profile and wrote this for you. Hope it turns you on hehe.

Dont be offended it was just a bit of fun.

I will start bykissing your neck while pulling you into the bed, my hand grazing your thigh as i push you down. i take off my top and slide down your body kissing it as i go down. I kiss your thigh rubbing my lips up towards your pussy. I pull aside your panties and lick your pussy, my tongue dancing around your clit as my finger slides inside you. after teasing you for a while I grab you and flip you. sicking my big hard cock inside your pussy as we fuck doggy style.

Hope you enjoyed that"

EW GROSS. MORE LIKE CYBER RAPING ME.
That is so yuck, I don't want to hear about a stranger putting his disgusting mouth on my clunge.
UGHHH.

0 comments:

Post a Comment