#43 Enough talking for both of us.

"Hay there would you like to have a chat. Sorry i havent got much riten up on my page a as i would rather talk to some one for abit then let the hole nz-nzd know me a, i enjoy Speedway classic cars muscle cars v8s roadtriping and alot more music ranges from rock 2 hip hop and rnb i have 3tats and 7periceing i wouldnt mind a few more tatts a, i am looking for that someone in my life to full the gap thayr realy hard to come across these days anything you wanta know jus ask or anything you wanta tell me go head a sorry if it takes me awaile to reply back a as i dont have a computer at home iv eather gota use my sisters or mates comp but i will reply a by all means, Hear from you soon, Also i dont have apix of me up on my profile a as thay dont have the right flash player on there pc to up load a pix a"

I'm not sure what to reply with, since you haven't given me any questions to answer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment